2. Grate/mash the Paneer. Add cashew nut powder, corn flour and salt. Mix properly and make into small balls. Deep fry in medium hot oil till light golden brown.
3. Cover these balls with silver paper/varq.
4. Heat ghee in a Kadhai. Add Whole Garam Masala. Once it starts to crackle, add the soaked rice. Mix it lightly and then add water and salt.
5. Take some saffron and mix it in milk. Add this to the rice to give it flavor and color.
6. Once the rice is cooked, serve in a dish and add the paneer and cashew balls covered with silver paper / varq.
wonderful recipe. I have never heard of this ,but i am sure i will try.Moreover where can we buy silver varq in NewJersey, USA?
Post a Comment